My first Liebster Award came from EMILIANO ”EMI” VALDARQUIS at http://screwiness-o-rama.com/. I would like to THANK him for nominating me the award…it was a great gift for the new year indeed!
The giving of the award speaks more about the gift-giver than about the recipient, I assure you. EMI is an excellent blogger and I’m proud to be listed among his online buddies. I would suggest everyone to visit and follow his blog…ASAP!!! 😉
This award has the following rules:
1) Post 11
random things about myself;
2) Answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated me;
3) Post 11 new questions to those bloggers I nominate;
4) Nominate 11
bloggers (and let them know I’ve done so).
So…here we go….
1) I’m an amateur photographer…this is the most important thing you need to know about me!!! I really don’t know what else could be more or less interesting for fellow bloggers to know about me. So I would like to skip this first step. Forgive me for not writing 11 random things about myself. But, please, feel free to ask me anytime, I always reply to comments and messages from bloggers and visitors!
- What is your work or profession?–>I work as a mechanical engineer and product designer.
- What country are you from (if you’d wish to add more details, that’s up to you)?–>I’m from Greece.
- What do you love most?–>Having good time with people i love (my wife…family…friends).
- What do you hate most?–>Everyday routine.
- What’s your next important goal in life?–>Become better photographer.
- What do you think about the world today?–>Could be better.
- If a street photographer takes a photograph of you in a public place without your knowledge, and then ten years later you visit a museum of contemporary art and – surprise! – find your photograph in an exhibition, what would your reaction be like?–>Congratulate him/her for his/her taste.
- If you have seen the ’60 movie “The Time Machine” (based on the H.G. Wells’ novel), which three books would you have taken back with you to the far future to help rebuild civilization, and what’s the specific reason for each book?–>Haven’t seen it…lol 😉
- What’s your favorite drink?–>Beer.
- If you could be someone else, who would you be?–>Me again!
- What’s your favorite quote (famous or not)?–>“Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time…”
3)The 11 questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite color?
- Coffee or tea?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- What’s your favorite memory?
- Why do you blog?
- What’s your most unrealistic ambition?
- What makes you angry?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- Not counting family…what do you feel your greatest accomplishment is so far in life?
- Your life is going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you?
- What’s your favorite photographer?
4)The 11 nominees:
Congratulations to you all guys!!! 🙂